Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Argentina: Further Information on UFO in the Road

SOURCE: El Liberal Digital
DATE: Tuesday, January 3, 2006
LORETO WOMAN PHOTOGRAPHED WHAT SHE THOUGHT WAS A UFO
LORETO - Miryan Coronel is one of the many residents of Loreto who return home to celebrate the holidays with family. She has been living in Chubut for over 20 years and on December 29 undertook her yearly journey, not knowing that 19 hours after leaving, she and her fellow travelers would be witnesses to the takeoff of what she described as an unidentified flying object.
According to the protagonist, the event took place on the road linking the provinces of Cordoba and San Luis in the vicinity of Mount Uritorco in the middle of the Cordoba mountains. This site is well-known as the location for many events related to the manifestation of strange lights associated to extraterrestrial craft.
"At two o'clock in the morning we boarded the bus belonging to the Andesmar bus line with my sons Santiago,8, and Angel, 4. We occupied seats 40,41 and 42. After nearly 20 hours of travel, the first stars began to appear through the bus's windows. The time was around 21:45 hours," Miryan notes, later adding: "Suddenly the bus stopped, and when I looked down the aisle, I saw an immense light in the middle of the road."

"I immediately jumped out of the seat and saw that my sons were asleep, along with many passengers. I moved to the front of the bus and saw the cone-shaped light in the middle of the road, and got off with the bus drivers and a passenger from Salta who had a camcorder. At no time did I feel fear -- on the contrary, I was engulfed by a sensation of peace and curiosity, to the extent that I began taking photos with my cellphone camera. When I tried to get closer, one of the bus drivers held me back," she explained.
Proceeding with her account, Miryan says: "Suddenly the object, that was enveloped in a bluish white light, began spinning like a top and rising vertically, lighting up the landscape as though it was daytime. In the measure that the giant spinning top rose, it gave off multicolored lights in intense phosphorescent tones before vanishing into a brilliant spot. I immediately began perceiving a smell of heated metal, combining with a very particular odor similar to sulfur."
According to Miryan, the event lasted only a few minutes and no sound was heard. Upon returning to the bus, they exchanged remarks with the people who shared the experience and with the drivers, who said that they had always seen strange lights in the area, but nothing to comapre with the experience on the night of December 29, 2005.

"After the chat I returned to my seat and fell into a deep sleep. I slept until we reached the Loreto bus terminal. They had to wake me up to get me off the bus," said the passenger of this highly unusual journey."
Translation (c) 2005. Scott Corrales, Institute of Hispanic Ufology (IHU). Special thanks to Christian Quintero, Planeta UFO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home